BMI Federal Credit Union
New Season, New Finances
How My Finance Tool Can Help You Fall Into Good Habits
Fall's here, which means it's the perfect time to fall into good financial habits. My Finance Tool, a helpful financial tool found in Online Banking, can help you do just that! Here are five ways that My Finance Tool can help you in your everyday life:
- You can manage all your accounts in one place. Instead of having to use a variety of apps to manage all your accounts, My Finance Tool allows you to do it all from one easy place. You can see your cash, credit cards, debts, investments and even department store credit cards – all at once.
- It can help you budget. Budgeting is something that we hear about all the time, but it can be challenging to find a method that works for you. My Finance Tool takes all the guesswork out of it. My Finance Tool shows you your monthly income and allows you to set ‘Spending Targets.’ These targets can be anything - groceries, entertainment, rent, etc. My Finance Tool tracks your spending for you and will even alert you when you’re getting close to your monthly limits.
- It’ll send you reminders when you have bills due. Using the ‘Alerts’ feature, you can put in your monthly bills and My Finance Tool will alert you when your due dates are getting close. This way you’ll never forget when your bills are due and avoid being slapped with a pesky late fee.
- You can add a payoff or savings goal. Whether you want to pay off credit card debt or save for vacation, My Finance Tool can help you stay on track. All you have to do is set a target, put in how much your goal is and your completion date, and My Finance Tool will tell you how much you have to save or pay every month in order to meet your goal.
- It can help you manage your transactions. If you need more information about a transaction, My Finance Tool can help keep you from searching around trying to find what you need. Simply log in to My Finance Tool and easily find the transaction you need.
Getting My Finance Tool is quick and easy. Simply log in to Online Banking and start using it today. If you want more information, take a look at the My Finance Tool User Guide.