BMI Federal Credit Union
Business Line Of Credit
A Business Line of Credit can provide financing for your supplementary business needs
- Variable Rates
- Secured or Unsecured
- Can be used as overdraft protection for your
- Easy accessibility through Online Banking
A line of credit is as unique as your business. Contact our Business Services Manger at 614.707.4000 to learn more and begin your application process. To get started, you will be asked to present the following forms:
- Signed Business Tax Returns - 3 years
- Signed Personal Tax Returns of Guarantors - 3 years
- Signed Business Tax Returns for Guaranteeing Entities - 3 years: K-1 statements for all S Corporations, Partnerships and Limited Liability Corporations (LLCs)
Please note additional forms and official documents will be required for loan approval. Your Business Services Manager will provide a complete checklist and assist you throughout the application process.
View our checklist of required forms to open your new Business Account.