BMI Federal Credit Union
The Convenient Way to Pay Your Bills
Save time and money by securely paying bills online with just a few clicks.
With Bill Pay you can:
- View and pay your bills online in one location
- Have your bills sent electronically to your Online Bill Pay account, eliminating paper mail.
- Set up one-time, recurring or future payments.
- Decide how much you'd like to pay and when.
How to Get Started
- Log in to Bill Pay under the Transactions tab.
and visit the left navigation menu. You'll find
- You will first need to Add a Payee (a funds receiver) before scheduling your payment. From the Options menu within Bill Pay, select the green +Payee button to add your payee. You can select to add a Company or a Person. You can also select from the Frequently Used Payees, which include several utility companies.
- For paying a Person, you can select to send electronically via text, email, or direct deposit, or you may choose to send a check (mailed within 5-7 business days). You will need an account holder name, account number, routing number, and phone number. You can select from which account you would like to make the payment. To pay a Company, you will need the account holder, account number, and zip code. If you've selected a Frequently Used Payee, confirm the account and mailing address is correct before sending your payment.
- Submit your payment. Any Payees you have added will become available the next time you choose to submit a payment through Bill Pay. You can also set up a recurring transaction.
Contact us at 614.707.4000 or visit a branch in Dublin, Columbus or Westerville, Ohio.