BMI Federal Credit Union
Regular Share Savings
Your Membership at BMI Federal Credit Union
Your financial well-being is important to us. We offer an extensive collection of savings products designed to meet all your short and long term savings goals.
Regular Share Savings
This is your primary account that establishes your membership at BMI Federal Credit Union. This account earns competitive dividends, and only requires a $5.00 minimum to open.
What do I need to know to open a Regular Share Savings Account?
- When you are ready to open your account, use the Open an Account button above.
- You can fund this account, with at least $5.00, with any existing account or card you may have.
- You will also have the choice to add additional products where it says Available Products below. You can select a Checking or Savings account, or additional products like Loans or Lines of Credit, or you can proceed with just your Regular Share Savings Account.
- Select your account products, and click the white and green plus (+) symbol to add them to your cart.
- Submit the personal information required to open your account, and agree to a credit verification check.
- If you have any trouble during this process, call a Member Service Representative at 614.707.4000. You can also come into a branch where we look forward to assisting you in person.
- For more personalized Savings Products, or for higher earning potential, learn about Secondary Share Savings like Money Market Accounts, Certificates (or CDs), Change Jar, Holiday Club, or Youth Services for youth.
Secondary Share Savings
Once you have your Regular Share Savings account, it's easy to open a subsequent account called a Secondary Share Savings account. This allows you to compartmentalize your money by category or person (e.g. family member). Opening these accounts can be achieved through Online Banking. Select Services in the Menu, then select, Add Subshare. Please note, Youth Accounts and Youth Certificates must be opened inside a branch.
Regular Share Savings | BMI Federal Credit Union
|Regular Share Savings
|BMI Change Jar: Tier 1
|BMI Change Jar: Tier 2
|Plus Money Market: Tier 1
|Plus Money Market: Tier 2
|Plus Money Market: Tier 3
|Platinum Plus Money Market
Savings and Money Market rates effective 2:00 pm on Thursday, October 6, 2022
1 APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are subject to change without notice. Fees such as a penalty for early withdrawal may reduce earnings.
are tiered rewards based on a combined loan and deposit balance, and can earn reduced loan rate, increased dividends, and other benefits for services.
Back to Savings Accounts