City of Dublin Employees
Welcome BMI Federal Credit Union Members!
Add an HSA to Your Existing BMI FCU Membership
You can open your account online or at a branch. If you have an account at BMI Federal Credit Union, adding an HSA is easy to complete online or in person. Please have the following prepared:
- About 10 to 15 minutes to complete the process
- For online applications, a secure WiFi connection (public WiFi connections are not secure, even on private devices - we always recommend a private WiFi connection for all financial activity)
- Your BMI FCU member number (account number)
- A driver's license or valid form of government ID
- Your Social Security Number
1. Add HSA Account to Your Existing BMI FCU Account
Add your HSA account online by clicking the button below and follow the prompts.
Add Your Products
You will be prompted to add your HSA product, and indicate if you would like an individual or family HSA. You will be the primary account holder.
Submit Your Personal Information
Follow the prompts to add the additional required information.
Review and Submit
2. Share your account information with the City of Dublin to process your payroll deductions. Your employer contributions will not be deposited until you provide your employer with your BMI FCU account information.
Authorize BMI FCU to provide City of Dublin with your HSA Account Information
Complete the Authorization form giving BMI Federal Credit Union permission to share your HSA account number with the City of Dublin for this conversion. This permission will simplify the process for HSA contribution setup. Please submit this form to Stephen Gale at firstname.lastname@example.org through our Secure Message Center.
3. Get an Additional HSA Debit Card
To request additional cards for authorized users, the primary card holder must complete the HSA Visa Debit Card Authorization form for Family Plan HSA accounts only. You will need the SSN and the signature for the new/added authorized user. Please submit this form to Stephen Gale at email@example.com through our Secure Message Center.
Who to Contact
For questions about your HSA benefit offered through your employment with the City of Dublin:
Janan Hay, City of Dublin Wellness and Benefits Coordinator
614.410.4463 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about BMI Federal Credit Union:
Stephen Gale, BMI FCU Business Development Coordinator
614.707.4126 | email@example.com
Karen Williams, BMI FCU Business Development Manager
614.707.4127 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To Find a Branch Near You
Visit us at any of our five branches in Dublin, Westerville, or Columbus. You also have access to the second largest Shared Branching Network with nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and over 5,600 shared credit union branches.