BMI Federal Credit Union
Visa Card Alerts with MyCardRules
We are replacing our current Visa Card Alerts system with notifications from the new MyCardRulesTM mobile app. As of May 31, 2018 text alerts through the current system will no longer be active.
The MyCardRules app gives you control over how, when, and where your card is used. The MyCardRules app is now available and free to download from your mobile app store.*
Stay in control of your card with these great features:
- Control when your card is used by turning it On or Off as needed.
- While the card is turned Off, all transactions and balance inquiries at ATMs are denied.
- Recurring payments, credits, and deposits will continue while your card is set to Off.
- Set notifications for any activity on your BMI FCU Visa credit card and non-pin based debit card transactions.
- Set purchasing limits to include locations, merchants, and spending amounts.
- If you receive a notification or suspect fraudulent activity, turn your card Off. It can be turned On to complete any necessary purchases, protecting yourself from additional fraudulent activity. Turn your card back Off after completing your purchase, and report the suspicious or fraudulent activity to
BMI Federal Credit Union.
Get Started Today
- Search for the free MyCardRules app in your mobile app store and follow the instructions to install.
- Open the app and select New User to register.
- On the Card Verification screen, enter your card number and tap Next in the upper right corner.
- Select Control Preferences to edit notification settings.
There is no convenient time to lose control of your card.
Do more with MyCardRules and BMI Federal Credit Union.
*Visa Card Alerts are provided at no additional cost. However, you may incur charges to send or receive information for internet, cellular or other data services from your wireless carrier. MyCardRules is a mobile application developed and maintained by Jack Henry and Associates for financial institutions that use JHA Card Processing SolutionsTM card processing.