The 2018 Fallen15 Scholarship Program

military guy with flag at sunset
Each year Fallen 15 partners with BMI Federal Credit Union to award several scholarships to US Military Service Members and their families who are in pursuit of higher education.

Fallen 15 is a public charity founded to honor, celebrate and be inspired by the lives of the nation’s fallen heroes to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Each year Fallen 15 honors another 15 Killed in Action, by organizing community events to celebrate their lives, their service, and their families.   

This year, the scholarship fund amounts to fifteen (15) $2,500 scholarships, eligible to any Service Members including Veterans, Active Duty, Reservists, Dependents, or members of their family.  

The 2018 Fallen15 Scholarship Program is in conjunction with
The 2018 BMI Federal Credit Union Scholarship Golf Open. Learn how to become a sponsor or donor for this incredible day of golf, games, food, and fun while honoring our nation's heroes.

To Apply

The Service Member - or Service Member in relation - must be in good military standing*, and must be in pursuit of higher education**. If selected, the recipient must be able to participate in a Fallen 15 community event.

  • Completed 2018 Scholarship Application
  • A copy of Service Member’s DD214
  • A copy of the applicants most recent school transcript
  • In 250 words or less, a personal statement stating your Service or relationship to Service Member: Please state how the Military/Service has impacted your life, your academic (or intended) curriculum, how you plan to use your higher education to give back to your community, and how you plan to apply your education to your aspirations in life.

Deadline: Postmarked by June 26, 2018

Mail to: Fallen15 logo

BMI Federal Credit Union
Attn: Fallen 15 Scholarships
6165 Emerald Parkway
Dublin, OH 43016

Visit Fallen15 to learn more about the organization and a list of events.

* In Good Standing is defined as having no dishonorable discharge or criminal record of any kind. 
** Two or four year college, vocational, or trade school, certificate or credentials. Must be able to present official proof of enrollment from the school in question.