BMI Federal Credit Union
2020 Scholarship Opportunities
At BMI Federal Credit Union, we know that improving our community means helping create future leaders. Explore below for 2020 scholarship opportunities.
The BMI FCU Jack Deibert Memorial Scholarship
The Jack Deibert Memorial Scholarship is for BMI Federal Credit Union members who are attending or planning to attend a two or four year undergraduate college or university. Applicants must be BMI FCU members with their own account, and currently enrolled in college as a full time student or a high school senior planning to attend college.
Students must be a BMI FCU member in good standing as of the date the application is submitted. Applicants must also be currently enrolled in college full time, or a graduating high school senior in the 2019-2020 school year.
- Go to the BMI FCU Everfi Portal, select Credit & Borrowing Playlist. Click Login in the top right corner and create a Login with your Email Address (i.e. do not use Facebook or Google options). Once created, complete the Financing Higher Education module within the playlist.
- Select and complete four additional modules from any of the four playlists that you think would be applicable to your personal journey. (Average module length: 5 minutes)
- In 500 words or less, please answer the following questions:
- What additional modules did you select and why?
- What did you learn that you found beneficial?
- Did you find this site to be an effective tool for learning personal finance and why?
Please see the Application and Official Rules for qualifications, application requirements, and details, then submit the application form and materials accordingly.
Deadline for application: Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 11:59pm EST.
The Ohio Credit Union Foundation Video Scholarship Contest
The Ohio Credit Union Foundation believes in lifting up our Ohio student credit union members who are moving on to higher education through its annual video scholarship.
Student applicants must be at least a high school senior, be a member of an Ohio-based credit union, and plan to pursue an undergraduate degree during the 2020-2021 school year.
- Create a 1 to 2½-minute video addressing this year’s request:
- Imagine you are now running your credit union, and you need to promote the benefits of membership. Entice your community members to join your credit union.
Video entries can be edgy, funny, bold, simple, serious – or anything in between. Entries will be judged on accuracy of information presented, effectiveness in addressing the scholarship question, and originality.
Video entries must be submitted online via the Foundation’s website.
Deadline for application: Friday, May 1, 2020 at 11:59pm EST.