BMI Federal Credit Union
Preferred Employer Group
Do you want to drive more talent to your business? In today’s economy, many people evaluate potential employers based on their benefits and the care that they give to their employees. Becoming a Preferred Employer Group with BMI Federal Credit Union® will show your employees that you care about their financial stability and wellbeing.
The one benefit you can provide at NO COST to your company
Being a Preferred Employer Group is free – with no contract required, no fees charged to your company or your employees and zero impact on your company’s bottom line. While this free benefit won’t impact your company, the positive impact it will have on your employees speaks for itself. When you become a Preferred Employer Group with BMI Federal Credit Union, you will receive the following benefits:
Programs and Services
- On-Site Scheduled Visits to Present Products and Services
- Free On-Site Financial Education Workshop Presented by a certified Financial Coach
- Participation at Benefit/Wellness Fairs and Employee Events
- Provide Credit Union Information at Employee Orientation and Staff Meetings
Special Events for Preferred Employers Representatives
- Preferred Employer Luncheon
- Monthly Communications
- Special Employee Promotions Available to Preferred Employer Groups Only
- Access to The Sharon L. Custer Member Meeting Room at a Discounted Rate
Becoming a Preferred Employer is Easy!
Contact the Business Development team today at 614.707.4000 to explore how BMI Federal Credit Union can be added as a no cost benefit that helps your employees reach their financial goals.