BMI Federal Credit Union
BMI Federal Credit Union’s mission is to improve the financial lives of its members and the community we service. Below are a few of our award and other highlights.
- Recognized by Ohio Credit Union League for the following awards:
- Award-winning Financial Education Program recognized by Desjardins Adult Financial Education award in 2019, 2015, and 2013
- Louise Herring Philosophy in Action Award in 2019 and 2014
- Dora Maxwell Social Responsibility Community Service Award in 2019, 2015, and 2013.
- Cutting Edge Marketing Brilliance Award in 2016
- Voted Best Local Credit Union Columbus Dispatch 2018 Top Picks
- Recognized as "Best Employer in Ohio" ten years in a row by the Ohio SHRM State Council and Best Companies Group.
- Name Top Financial Institution in Central Ohio by AdvisoryHQ in 2018.
- Named Reader’s Choice "Best Credit Union" for five consecutive years by readers of ThisWeek News
- Voted "Best Mortgage Lender" for four consecutive years by readers of ThisWeek News
- Designated as a Fit-Friendly Worksite by American Heart Association in 2016.
- C.EO. Magazine named the credit union "Best of Business" for four years.
We love what we do at BMI Federal Credit Union, and we want to share that with the community we serve. Here in the press release center, you will find a record of the press releases that we have sent.
2018 Press Releases
2017 Press Releases
2016 Press Releases