BMI Federal Credit Union
BMI FCU Card Alerts with MyCardRules™
Take Control of Your Card
MyCardRules places the complete control over when, where, and how your card is used in your pocket. Whether you’re looking to stop certain types of transactions, limit per-transaction spending, or if you just want to be notified on card activity, MyCardRules gives you the certainty and security you need.
Stay in control of your card with these great features
- Control when your card is used by turning it On or Off as needed.
- While the card is turned Off, all transactions and ATM balance inquiries are denied.
- Recurring payments, credits, and deposits will continue while your card is set to Off.
- Set notifications for any activity on your BMI FCU Visa® credit card and debit card transactions.
- Set purchasing limits to include locations or restrict, merchants, and spending amounts.
- If you receive a notification or suspect fraudulent activity, lock your card by turning your card Off. It can be unlocked and turned On to complete any necessary purchases, protecting yourself from additional fraudulent activity. Report the suspicious or fraudulent activity to BMI Federal Credit Union.
Get Started Today
- Search for the free MyCardRules app in your mobile app store and follow the instructions to install.
- Open the app and select New User to register.
- On the Card Verification screen, enter your card number and tap Next in the upper right corner.
- Set your Control Preferences and Alert Preference.
- Turn your card On or Off when you see fit.
Visit any of our five branches in Dublin, Columbus or Westerville
+Card Alerts are provided at no additional cost from BMI FCU. Message and Data rates may apply. MyCardRules is a registered trademark of Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.®