BMI Federal Credit Union
Identity Theft & Fraud Resources
Report Lost or Stolen Visa
During Business Hours: 614.707.4000
After Hours: 888-297-3416
Report Identity Theft or Fraud
We recommend you visit www.IdentityTheft.gov and follow the federal action plant to help you with your claim. Anyone can become a victim of identity theft or financial fraud.
- Call the companies where you know or suspect the fraud may have occurred.
- Place a fraud alert on your credit report and get copies of your report.
- TransUnion Call: 800.680.7289 or write: P.O. Box 6790, Fullerton, CA 92634
- Equifax Call: 800.525.6285 or write: P.O. Box 740256, Atlanta, GA 30374-0241
- Experian Call: 888.EXPERIAN (888.397.3742) or write: P.O. Box 9532, Allen TX 75013
- Report identity theft to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
- File a report with your local police department.
Protect Yourself Using These BMI FCU Services
Explore all the ways you can protect yourself with our Online and Mobile Banking Services.
Check out the Identity Protection module, available in our Online Learning Center. Learn more about Identity Theft, Fraud and Security, and watch a short video on Foiling Identity Theft below:
*Visa Card Alerts are provided at no additional cost. However, you may incur charges to send or receive information for internet, cellular or other data services from your wireless carrier. MyCardRules is a mobile application developed and maintained by Jack Henry and Associates for financial institutions that use JHA Card Processing SolutionsTM card processing.