BMI Federal Credit Union
For Your Business
Our Commercial Checking is perfect for businesses with monthly transactions and large balances. With a Commercial Checking account you'll get:
- 0-500 FREE transactions per month, then $0.20 per transaction*
- No monthly fee with balances over $5,000
- Earn dividends on balances of $1,000 or greater
- Business Visa Card Protection Benefits
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Purchase Security and Extended Protection
Business Checking rates effective 12:00 am on Tuesday, November 30, -0001
Review our Fee Schedule for additional information on our business accounts. Our accounts offer the following FREE benefits:
Anytime day or night, you can Re-Order Checks**.
Send money quickly and easily without using paper checks, cash or credit card networks. By adding this service you can:
- Send money electronically to a business or person
- Send money to multiple people via batch
- Set up payroll for your business
- Automatically collect payments
Night Depository Services
Drop off your deposits when it's convenient for you. Add this service and you receive the following benefits.
- Nightly deposits kept secure in night depository facility
- Two free lock bags per month
We're Here to Help
For assistance, contact a Member Service Representative at 614.707.4000, or visit any of our branches in Dublin, Columbus, or Westerville.
*Transactions include: Checks cleared, checks deposited, debit card transactions, and all external debits and credits. (Internal transfers not included)
+Visa Card Alerts are provided at no additional cost. However, you may incur charges to send or receive information for internet, cellular or other data services from your wireless carrier. MyCardRules is a mobile application developed and maintained by Jack Henry and Associates for financial institutions that use JHA Card Processing SolutionsTM card processing.
**Costs of checks vary based on selection and Loyalty Rewards status.
BMI Federal Credit Union reserves the right to terminate an account relationship if an account owner engages in unlawful internet gambling or other activities prohibited by law.
Back to Business Services